Fill out the online application form and an expert appraiser will conduct a professional appraisal on your asset to determine its value.
Review and accept your loan offer. Your asset will be packaged, transported, and stored by art professionals. Your loan will be wired to you within 24-48 hours.
Repay your loan and your asset will be returned promptly by art professionals. At this time you can also choose to extend your loan.
- Fill out the online application form with the details of your artwork here.
- You will receive introductory information about the loan terms by e-mail.
- After an initial review of your artwork, we will provide you with a quote for the expert appraisal of your artwork.
- The appraisal process will average a week in duration, and can increase based on the number of pieces. It will either be done virtually or in-home depending on the artwork. The more applicable documents you can provide us with, the quicker and less expensive the appraisal will be.
- Once we determine the auction value of your artwork, the loan offer will be created with a value up to 50% loan-to-value (LTV) of your art.
- You can choose from a 12, 18 or 24 month duration for your loan - all with a simple 1.5 - 1.85% monthly interest rate - lower rates apply to larger loan amounts.
- We will arrange for your artwork to be professionally packaged and transported to our high-end, climate controlled fine art storage facility. A condition report will be conducted of your pieces and you will know where your art is stored at all times.
- Once we have stored your art, your loan will be wired to you within 24-48 hours.
- We will send you a reminder one month prior to the due date to repay your loan as well as the information to extend your loan if you wish to do so.
- When you repay your loan, your art will be carefully transported by art professionals back to your home.
- If you choose to extend your loan, documents will be re-signed for another term. An updated appraisal may be required for loan extension